All Discussions Tagged 'earth' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there an energy resource with such attributes?

Is there an energy substance, element, material, natural or artificial resource with attributes such that: When its moved it loses energy.…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

1 Jul 2
Reply by Michael Penn

Zircon crystal found in Australia - 4.4 billion years old?

Hi Everyone, Thought you might be interested in this article. "Scientists using two different age-determining techniques have shown that…

Started by Sean C.

4 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

Where have you been hiding yourself Ken Ham?? It's all clear to me now

For some of you this will be old news. I thought it might be entertaining for newbies or those who reside in places firmly anchored in real…

Started by Greg

4 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Greg

John Kerry jumps on the atheists' common argument of 'assault on reason/science'

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/kerry-climate-change-dangerous-iran-s-nukes-and-possibility-warhttp://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-kerry-to-sen

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 3, 2012

well me dawkins app en mi ipod seems to sumitup yet again...

leads me to the notion i had pop (no pun.. like pill poppn' jesus freaks but...)"leave the world behind with...God!"ignorant negatives for…

1 May 13, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

Discovery of 'Earth 2.0' (Kepler 22-b)

"Astronomers have confirmed the existence of an Earth-like planet in the "habitable zone" around a star not unlike our own." http://www.bbc

Started by David Raphael

6 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by David Raphael

In regards to the Earth, environment and people...

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by UUMom

Arguments for "Young Earth"/Creationism and against evolution and carbon dating...thoughts?

Hey all, happy Monday night.I regularly post pieces on my Facebook page that address my non-belief, wherein I discuss my views on various t…

Started by Stephen Turner

14 May 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Belief in the "flat Earth"

This is slightly off-topic, but some might find it interesting. I've been reading lots of blogs and forum posts and in many of the discuss…

Started by Manning Bartlett

3 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Is Young Earth Creationism Destroying Science?

Are the young earth creationists destroying our faith in science?  I have been having this discussion with a few friends of mine, lately.  …

Started by Waylon Hedegaard

10 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by ryan cameron

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Profile IconChrystal and Logospilgrim joined Angie Jackson's group
2 hours ago
Donald L. Engel replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
2 hours ago
Chrystal replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
3 hours ago
Chrystal replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
3 hours ago
Chrystal posted a status
"So glad I found this site! I've only been a member for a day or two and I'm already enjoying it."
3 hours ago
Chrystal commented on Chrystal's blog post Why I'm here.
3 hours ago
Logospilgrim commented on Calla's group Nexus Book Club
3 hours ago
Idaho Spud liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Compact Bed Geometry
3 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service