All Discussions Tagged 'earth' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How we're taking back the solstice

In our family we celebrate the solstice as a way of having fun, teaching science and showing others just where the winter holidays come fro…

Started by eric stone

6 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by eric stone

Is there an energy resource with such attributes?

Is there an energy substance, element, material, natural or artificial resource with attributes such that: When its moved it loses energy.…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

2 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Zircon crystal found in Australia - 4.4 billion years old?

Hi Everyone, Thought you might be interested in this article. "Scientists using two different age-determining techniques have shown that…

Started by Sean C.

4 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

Where have you been hiding yourself Ken Ham?? It's all clear to me now

For some of you this will be old news. I thought it might be entertaining for newbies or those who reside in places firmly anchored in real…

Started by Greg

4 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Greg

John Kerry jumps on the atheists' common argument of 'assault on reason/science'

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 3, 2012

well me dawkins app en mi ipod seems to sumitup yet again...

leads me to the notion i had pop (no pun.. like pill poppn' jesus freaks but...)"leave the world behind with...God!"ignorant negatives for…

1 May 13, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

Discovery of 'Earth 2.0' (Kepler 22-b)

"Astronomers have confirmed the existence of an Earth-like planet in the "habitable zone" around a star not unlike our own."

Started by David Raphael

6 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by David Raphael

In regards to the Earth, environment and people...

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by UUMom

Arguments for "Young Earth"/Creationism and against evolution and carbon dating...thoughts?

Hey all, happy Monday night.I regularly post pieces on my Facebook page that address my non-belief, wherein I discuss my views on various t…

Started by Stephen Turner

14 May 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Belief in the "flat Earth"

This is slightly off-topic, but some might find it interesting. I've been reading lots of blogs and forum posts and in many of the discuss…

Started by Manning Bartlett

3 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service