All Discussions Tagged 'earth' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How we're taking back the solstice

In our family we celebrate the solstice as a way of having fun, teaching science and showing others just where the winter holidays come fro…

Started by eric stone

6 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by eric stone

Is there an energy resource with such attributes?

Is there an energy substance, element, material, natural or artificial resource with attributes such that: When its moved it loses energy.…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

2 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Zircon crystal found in Australia - 4.4 billion years old?

Hi Everyone, Thought you might be interested in this article. "Scientists using two different age-determining techniques have shown that…

Started by Sean C.

4 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

Where have you been hiding yourself Ken Ham?? It's all clear to me now

For some of you this will be old news. I thought it might be entertaining for newbies or those who reside in places firmly anchored in real…

Started by Greg

4 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Greg

John Kerry jumps on the atheists' common argument of 'assault on reason/science'

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/kerry-climate-change-dangerous-iran-s-nukes-and-possibility-warhttp://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-kerry-to-sen

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 3, 2012

well me dawkins app en mi ipod seems to sumitup yet again...

leads me to the notion i had pop (no pun.. like pill poppn' jesus freaks but...)"leave the world behind with...God!"ignorant negatives for…

1 May 13, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

Discovery of 'Earth 2.0' (Kepler 22-b)

"Astronomers have confirmed the existence of an Earth-like planet in the "habitable zone" around a star not unlike our own." http://www.bbc

Started by David Raphael

6 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by David Raphael

In regards to the Earth, environment and people...

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by UUMom

Arguments for "Young Earth"/Creationism and against evolution and carbon dating...thoughts?

Hey all, happy Monday night.I regularly post pieces on my Facebook page that address my non-belief, wherein I discuss my views on various t…

Started by Stephen Turner

14 May 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Belief in the "flat Earth"

This is slightly off-topic, but some might find it interesting. I've been reading lots of blogs and forum posts and in many of the discuss…

Started by Manning Bartlett

3 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017 in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
7 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017 in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
10 minutes ago
11 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017 in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
44 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017 in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
51 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017 in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo added 2 discussions to the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service