All Discussions Tagged 'family' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sinkholes: The Groundbreaking Truth

Sinkholes: The Groundbreaking Truth I put my trust in m family and their traditions only to find that our family has a long history of viol…

Started by Joan Denoo

5 Mar 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

Submission: Part 1 - by Theo van Gogh/Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Feb 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

How we're taking back the solstice

In our family we celebrate the solstice as a way of having fun, teaching science and showing others just where the winter holidays come fro…

Started by eric stone

6 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by eric stone

My nephew came out as gay

He posted it to his Facebook page on National "Coming Out" Day. I only found out about it today when my mother and I were having lunch at a…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

6 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Offending the hell out of polite company

I posted the wrong stuff on another website, in the last few days, which I deleted today after my dad called me. I posted the wrong stuff o…

Started by Michael Pianko

14 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Michael Pianko

Family Values

Right Wing Republicans  always  say they are the party  for Family Values........It is  a code word against  Gay Families, Abortion Rights,…

Started by Freethinker31

60 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Plinius

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer"

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer" Mothers, fathers, spouses, children, family, friends, loved ones pray for a son or daughter going off to war,…

Started by Joan Denoo

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

Birth control and family planning critical to the survival of life as we know it.

This is a 2012 video and pertinent today as then. The church has committed a massive crime against the Earth by insisting on increasing pop…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

Greydon Square channel: 12/17/13 w/ Lioness Saxa #027 (parents exchange)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ7m2YLhAOc&feature=share

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 31, 2013

Florida is gay friendly as the corporate slog of Rick Scott continues/ Intl. Inc... ; P

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 15, 2013

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service