All Discussions Tagged 'family' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to convince my parents to not make me go to church?

hey all (srry bout bad spelling, doin this on mobile)) but my parents, mainly mother, wants to go to this southern baptist church. I have a…

Started by Ryan Williamson

16 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

A Family Quandary: Should I speak up or stay silent?

Hey fellow nontheists, First an apology for being so inactive these past several month. I've been participating in a lot of nontheist comm…

Started by Nate Wynd

3 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Greg

How to convince my parents to not make me go to church?

hey all (srry bout bad spelling, doin this on mobile)) but my parents, mainly mother, wants to go to this southern baptist church. I have a…

Started by Ryan Williamson

0 Mar 3, 2013

Focus on the Family

Focus on the Family sent me a voter registration form*. The mailing told me all about which Pro-Life, Pro-Jesus candidates I need to vote f…

Started by Dan Harkins

3 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

My dad hates me... for not believing in God.

I've been an athiest since I was 12.  I came out when I was 13.  Ever since then my dad has hated me. [I'm 18 now!]  Even when I've been ab…

Started by Eve Knows

39 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by damian

NPR wants to hear your story about coping or having no faith; support etc..

An NPR reporter would like to talk with people who have experienced personal tragedy and then lost their religious faith, or had no faith t…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Brian George

Larry Flynt talked about his book Sex Lies and Politics: The Naked Truth, published by Kensington Books

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/SexLLarry Flynt talked about his book Sex Lies and Politics: The Naked Truth, published by Kensington Bo…

0 Apr 11, 2012

Atheist in a Mixed Family

I've always been an atheist. I grew up in a family that never went to church, and there was no indoctrination of any sort at all. I even go…

Started by Leland Jory

7 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

If subverting the votes in Florida is not fascism what is? (high schools feeling rightwing cheats)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/fl-high-school-students-voter-registration-20120403,0,772452.storySome comments from urlWhoever…

0 Apr 4, 2012

Some bad news. Girl; young adult. hides at church w/drug problem kills her child.

Something smells of fail here; the lord stuff that is.. "I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they're dead," Bustama…

5 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service