All Discussions Tagged 'for' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Reason Rally is shaping up to be the largest secular meeting ever - June 4, 2016

The coming Reason Rally for atheists and other freethinkers is set for June 4, 2016 at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington DC.  This is the ti…

Started by eric stone

4 Feb 21
Reply by eric stone

Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

Literally had the door of my house smashed to bits with an axe by a local Xian couple today!  This was provoked by my sitting alone at home…

Started by L Ross

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

Watch Out America: Ted Cruz's First Day In Office, Will Prove Him To Be The Dumbest President Ever Elected.

Here is Ted Cruz stating what he will achieve on Day 1, if he is elected president of the U.S.A. Every policy is based on extremely delusio…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

8 Feb 4
Reply by Ted Foureagles

People who oppose using pretty holidays like Xmas to sell slavery to children are not grinches

Xmas is a children's holiday.  Nowadays its chief function is to sell kids on the notion of a fairy-tale god who is looking out for them an…

Started by eric stone

3 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by eric stone

Theists, Especially Creationists, Falsely Equate Meaning With Truth!

Too many and possibly most Theists, whether they be Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever, will state that they believe in their r…

14 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

City of Warren Mayor Jim Fouts compares Atheists to Nazis & KKK (both had/have Christian leadership)

I find this rather Comical that a city mayor has absolutely no idea of what separation of church and state as specified in the US first ame…

2 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

court rules religious can't use public schools after hours in new york city

Fwd: Federal Court Says NYC Public Schools Can Kick Out Religious Services - THANK YOU BLOOMBERG ADMINISTRATION Hope this resonates around…

Started by eric stone

7 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by eric stone

Scientific evidence for God's existence

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scientific_evidence_for_God%27s_existence

Started by Phenix Amyntor

3 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Luara

Okay, Now I've Had To Go And Break Out The Soapbox...

I've only been here a few days. Not long, granted;  but enough time that I've gotten a pretty fair handle on what the the place and the Fol…

Started by Mike Hungerford

38 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Regina M

MY ADDRESS TO ATHEIST UNITED CALLED "VISIONARY"

I am a believer in that old adage, “Consider the source,” so I was thrilled when a man I greatly admire for his intelligence, writing, pass…

Started by Steven Paul Leiva

0 Sep 16, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service