All Discussions Tagged 'for' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theists, Especially Creationists, Falsely Equate Meaning With Truth!

Too many and possibly most Theists, whether they be Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever, will state that they believe in their r…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

14 Sep 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

City of Warren Mayor Jim Fouts compares Atheists to Nazis & KKK (both had/have Christian leadership)

I find this rather Comical that a city mayor has absolutely no idea of what separation of church and state as specified in the US first ame…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

2 Mar 9
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

court rules religious can't use public schools after hours in new york city

Fwd: Federal Court Says NYC Public Schools Can Kick Out Religious Services - THANK YOU BLOOMBERG ADMINISTRATION Hope this resonates around…

Started by eric stone

7 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by eric stone

Scientific evidence for God's existence

Started by Phenix Amyntor

3 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Luara

Okay, Now I've Had To Go And Break Out The Soapbox...

I've only been here a few days. Not long, granted;  but enough time that I've gotten a pretty fair handle on what the the place and the Fol…

Started by Mike Hungerford

38 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Regina M

I am a believer in that old adage, “Consider the source,” so I was thrilled when a man I greatly admire for his intelligence, writing, pass…

Started by Steven Paul Leiva

0 Sep 16, 2012

Greetings to all on the Atheist Nexus website.  I would like to introduce myself & get to know the people who are using this site &…

Started by Maia Rodriguez

20 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Maia Rodriguez

Voting Guide

I'm planning to vote in the California 2010 midterm elections.  However, I don't want to spend a lot of time researching each candidate and…

Started by David Swenson

0 Oct 17, 2010

Does The Baby Connection Exist?

This is a bit sketchy, but I thought science was the best place, because it's a real question, not a theoretical or moral issue... I was on…

Started by Jezzy

32 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

Atheist social networks (TOP)

Atheist social networks * Atheism Live Journal Group This community has been created as a pl…

Started by chekuthan

6 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Asilee

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service