All Discussions Tagged 'gay' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stunned: Fox News attacking GOP Candidate over his attitude to the SCOTUS decision on Gay Marriage.

Yes, I was stunned at the attack by Megyn Kelly on Mike Huckabee over his extreme stupidity regarding the SCOTUS decision to allow Gay Marr…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

14 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Gay and Bisexual Teens Twice as Likely to Get Pregnant

Watch christian heads explode when they see that headline.  And some atheists, too. Gaystarnews, describing article from American Journal…

Started by Daniel W

3 May 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

Oklahoma State Senator Joseph Silk, Demonstrates His Homophobia

Oklahoma State Senator Joseph Silk is sponsoring  the “Oklahoma Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 2015" which allows business and shop o…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

9 Mar 9
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

My anti-anti-gay poem

On a youtube video featuring a gay theme, the Christians were going nuts. I wrote this in the comments and it got 60+ likes so far and clim…

Started by On my Kneesus for Jesus!

1 Feb 4
Reply by Patricia

US FINALLY exhibits leadership regarding Uganda's Kill the Gays Bill

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2014/06/19/further-us-efforts-protect-human-rights-uganda Further U.S. Efforts to Protect Human Rights in Ug…

Started by Hiram

1 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

How it's done in Ontario, Canada

So my home province of Ontario (the industrial heartland and most populous province in Canada) just had an election yesterday, and the resu…

Started by B Fletcher

2 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Patricia

"gay detection" tests go live? in Arab/Gulf .. cult.. estates? .. sheeesh. Aryan nutters...

IBTimes.co.uk 'Gay Detector' Will Prevent Gays from Entering Gulf States The Jewish Press-8 hours ago Most New Yorkers have heard the expre…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

8 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

Florida is gay friendly as the corporate slog of Rick Scott continues/ Intl. Inc... ; P

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 15, 2013

New Zealand Approves Gay Marriage! + Great Funny Marriage Speech

Started by Hiram

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

One step forward, one step back

Recent politics in Australia has resulted in an encouraging step forward and one disappointing step backwards. Senator Cori Bernadi, Parli…

Started by MB

1 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service