All Discussions Tagged 'god' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

De-godding money

Does anyone de-god their paper money? I read something online about this recently. Apparently quite a few people do something to negate the…

Started by Audiodef

20 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Michael

What do God and Vespas have in common?

Lady-killin' head gear! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCVzz96zKA0 Quick! Somebody get me a shit load of refrigerator magnets, some duct t…

Started by Todd Draper

0 Jun 8, 2010

The death of God?

The doctor entered the room silently and deliberately. In through the door with him came a rush of cold breeze, wafting that distinctly hos…

Started by Todd Draper

6 May 26, 2010
Reply by Christopher Berman

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Okay guys, my friend and I have recently gotten into a debate about god being on the money. He said that he doesn't think that anyone cares…

Started by Austin

23 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by mojo5501

If the Xtians god is THE god, why is Xtian music so...god awful?

If you were the all powerful god of the universe, would you allow your devout followers to create such terribly unimaginative music?  I mea…

Started by RWeeks

14 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Boo Radley

Do you need GOD? Take the test and find out

Just came across this "test" you can take to find out if you need god. Just thought it would be a fun exercise to see how you would score..…

Started by Dre Smith

29 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Goz

Five year old and questions about death.

My five and a half year old son hasn't been exposed to any religious ideas in our home and our immediate circle of friends, and though we k…

Started by Alexis G.

20 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Why Don't You Believe in god(gods)?

So since this is the Atheist Nexus I'm going to asume everyone is Non-Theist. Personally god never held much appeal to me, even though bot…

Started by Shav_Med

14 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by ryan cameron

Why Are So Many Religious People Not Able to Understand that There Are Actually People Who Do Not Believe in Any Deity

Dear fellows, As I experience again and again, there are many religious people who are simply not able to understand that there are people…

Started by Markus Schroer

26 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Peter Brooks

Does God play chess with himself?

Even when I was a theist I always had problems with this line of reasoning. Recently, while reading the Brick Testamate, I stumbled across…

Started by OutlawGirl

11 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service