All Discussions Tagged 'heaven' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pascal's Wager Inverted

Apologies in advance. This topic got enough airtime last time around, but Bob Smith, in his Spurts of Ink blog, did a very nifty job of sta…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

5 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Deidre

An Early Escape Hatch from Christianity

One of the great pillars of support in my exodus from religious belief back in the day was poet and graphic artist William Blake, 1757 - 18…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

0 Sep 9, 2014

Atheism & Spirituality

Can you be both anti-theist and spiritual? I'm not sure what i believe. I'm not sure where i stand, but it seems that most people who call…

Started by Phil Hale

28 May 15, 2014
Reply by Luara

Sometimes I wish I had no ethics so I could get rich like this guy did.

Here's a lovely piece of journalism about the neurosurgeon con man who wrote Proof of Heaven and now tours around selling his huckery for t…

Started by Reg MM

4 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Steph S.

Fundamental Theory Of Existence. Fundamental Theory Of Existence. 1. Zero can not exist as denominator. 2. Anything can not be creat…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

The Idea of Heaven and Eternal Life

Recently, I have been thinking about Eternal Life. A fair amount of people would not want an eternal life, for whatever reasons of their ow…

Started by FCoNicaea325

0 Jun 29, 2010

Sometimes... I feel so sorry for them

As some of you may know, I'm a regular on Ray Comfort's blog. One thing I've noticed about the Christians there is that all of them have it…

Started by OutlawGirl

0 Oct 9, 2009

Why are theists so obsessed with Heaven?

Ok, I grew up in an evangelical Christian home and was told that the ultimate goal in life was to be good enough to go to Heaven. Honestly,…

Started by St Jimmy

15 May 12, 2009
Reply by Don

What?? the hell??

Ok, I asked about Heaven in my last post, but what about Hell? Why are so many people scared to go to this place? From what I remember fro…

Started by St Jimmy

9 May 7, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service