All Discussions Tagged 'ideas' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Speaking in churches

I am going into churches with the atheist message. I have already talked to pastors and scheduled meetings. I know, sounds crazy but it's t…

Started by Jason Testerman

23 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by annet

Wild Hairs & Brainstorms

Water cooler seems like the proper place to enter this wide open topic. I hope I'm correct about that (... I'm just brainstorming, after al…

Started by Randall "Doc" Fleck

81 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Dan DuPree

Atheist Nexus and Suggestion Box

Edit: Heh, featured? I feel somewhat important now. :D Thanks. Congrats to Brother Richard, congrats to all the admins and moderators, con…

Started by Kyle Ziggy

25 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Chase

I have a cunning plan !

A friend has just started importing very high output LED lighting panels to light the interiors of factories etc. I am thinking it would b…

Started by Doug

6 Aug 15, 2009

Atheist Nexus Goals for 2009?

Even thou A|N is less then a year old, we are already making an impact in the realm of unbelief. As we approach the new year, I can't help…

Started by Richard Haynes

266 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Andrew

A Better place for support

Hey all. I've added the Nexus to Get Satisfaction (GSFN) in order to provide a better support experience. Using gsfn for support has a few…

Started by Db0

1 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
10 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
11 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
16 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
17 minutes ago
Richard Goscicki commented on Richard Goscicki's blog post Futureworld and the Meaning of Life
18 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
21 minutes ago
25 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
39 minutes ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service