All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How kids can cope with religious bullying

Tell you’re kids that it’s OK to believe in God or not to believe– different people have different view and we are all good people! If anot…

Started by eric stone

1 Feb 4
Reply by eric stone

How to protect your kids from religious bullies at school

Teach them how to fight back: If some kid threatens your kid with hell tell him/her to answer back: -Oh yeah, prove to me it's real!  Prov…

Started by eric stone

12 Jan 9
Reply by eric stone

We need to fight for our kid's allegiance

Xmas is a holiday for children in which the religious try to sell the kids slavery with a pretty holiday,decorations, songs, wonder etc.  T…

Started by eric stone

10 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

People who oppose using pretty holidays like Xmas to sell slavery to children are not grinches

Xmas is a children's holiday.  Nowadays its chief function is to sell kids on the notion of a fairy-tale god who is looking out for them an…

Started by eric stone

3 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by eric stone

How we're taking back the solstice

In our family we celebrate the solstice as a way of having fun, teaching science and showing others just where the winter holidays come fro…

Started by eric stone

6 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by eric stone

I found a neat book to teach kids the basics of Evolution

I'm always looking to keep my kiddos inspired, and I think education is a big part of that. Who agrees? Just found a neat and adorable kid'…

Started by Milton

1 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

Bushwhacked book captures that moment of infamy in TX; 'faith based init...' 'torture!?' of young Texans? really!?

"..you may want an investigationon how they're killing you with legislation" - Tombstone Da Deadman, One Percent track~}so go keep pushing…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Morgan

Womb!? as a weapon for evangeli. UK and Israel gets ready for Orthodox vs. military draft:

Cat McShane's documentary, The Womb as a Weapon, will be broadcast on the BBC World Service on 18 May at 19:32 GMT. Pictured are Vyckie Ga…

2 May 17, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Education, Detroit style. Template for a better future (worldwide) imho:

hrmmm... solutions indeed. imho.. the solutions begin at these 'free schools' that i keep hearing about up north. kids/young adults demandi…

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by John D

Kids say the darndest things when (in modern times) u put religion/myth in the mix:

5 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service