All Discussions Tagged 'men' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mass Shootings are often perpetrated by ....

"So many of these people that commit the mass murders end up being Democrats." — Claudia Tenney on Wednesday, February 21st, 2018 in a radi…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

Fallacious GOP Candidate, Ted Cruz, Dodges Questions Consistently Inserting Red Herrings!

Here is Ted Cruz dodging questions and inserting red herrings and moving the goalposts to avoid answering the questions directly. He is als…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

5 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by eric stone

The cost of masculine crime

The cost of masculine crime "Men are, by a huge margin, the sex responsible for violent, sexual and other serious crime. The economic cost…

Started by Joan Denoo

79 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Luara

As Women Grow Their Economic and Political Power, How Will Morality Change?

In the mid-1970s Congress sent the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) out to the states for ratification and a political battle ensued. Due to my…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Apr 17, 2014

From Female to Male and Back to Female

I'm told that during my first weeks in utero I was a female, and then a chromosome sent me along a different developmental path. I survived…

Started by tom sarbeck

3 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

Men are Forgetful

Eurekalert.org http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2014-01/nuos-mfm012214.php 48,000 people were studied. ""It was surprising to see tha…

Started by Daniel W

29 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

Why are less women atheist than men?

This is not simply from personal observation but from statistical studies that women are far less likely than men to be atheist. I wonder w…

Started by Sassan K.

3 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

What Is Chivalry, And Why Should We Care?

I'm going to apologize in advance-- I'm not nearly as eloquent as many of you. I'm one of your younger, sillier Atheists. I hope though tha…

Started by Jezzy

126 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

Manhood

Is A|N mature enough for a discussion about the meaning and expectations of manhood? What is meant by "a man"? Is a man just a male adult h…

Started by Daniel W

150 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service