All Discussions Tagged 'military' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

i got hold of this vid and i wanted to do something...anything...after watching it. The last thing in the world i am is naive, i know this…

Started by Dennis Kelley

3 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by booklover

Fierce young Marine that happens to be atheist fights back (against group prayer) and she won...  August 5, 2012 at 12:…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Richard K. Emms

Can the US Army embrace atheists? By Kate Dailey BBC News Magazine

This is a good thing imho: In a land of faith and flag, Justin Griffith is challenging the US mi…

2 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Is it ethical for an advanced military to use drones or robots to attack enemy soldiers? there's something you don't read about often? unless you seek it out i guess

0 Feb 2, 2012

Republican outrage of the week: WH hosted a Halloween party for military families LOOOOLLLL

Geoff Berg and Cathie Adams debate WH Halloween by Geoff Berg…

0 Jan 20, 2012

Religious dogma in US armed forces; recruits hate it... interesting URL.

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by leveni

Will Secularization Reduce Our Militarization?

Is the Christian ethic militaristic?  Bertrand Russell in "Why I Am Not A Christian and other essays" said [A]s the Mohammedans first prove…

Started by Cheryl

96 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Carl Pastor

24 hour Internet party to support atheist U.S. Troops

I thought this event was important and wanted to pass on the information! ------------------------------------------ Help stop the Army'…

Started by Jill Merrell

0 May 19, 2011

What Are "Militant Atheists"?

EDIT: The question has been answered: MILITANT ATHEISM: "Atheism which is actively hostile to religion" (

Started by Alex Tyler

21 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Matthew Hyde

U.S. Army violates church/state

PS is a monthly Army maintenance publication; it is printed by the U.S. Government Printing Office. It is a comic-style presentation of “in…

Started by Langston

1 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Langston

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service