All Discussions Tagged 'of' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From word of the day - pertains to us - nullifidian. New to me.

This word it new to me so thought I would share it. nullifidian PRONUNCIATION: (nuhl-uh-FID-ee-uhn)  MEANING: noun: An atheist: a person…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

1 Jun 23
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

Erecting the "wall of separation between church and state," therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society.

I ran across this in my browsing; I like the clarity of Jefferson's writing. I just wish he had not thought of African Americans as slaves…

Started by Joan Denoo

8 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

Ryan bringing back McCathyism and the 1950s HUAC?

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/nancy+pelosi/154c5d0a1b2a7b51?compose=new This is what I expected from Paul Ryan when I saw his fa…

Started by eric stone

3 May 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

As Pennsylvania Confronts Clergy Sex Abuse, Victims and Lawmakers Act

As Pennsylvania Confronts Clergy Sex Abuse, Victims and Lawmakers Act "Ms. Powers was among more than 250 abuse survivors and tipsters who…

Started by Joan Denoo

10 Apr 20
Reply by Loren Miller

Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority "A recent article has pinpointed the one unique personality trait that predict…

Started by Joan Denoo

161 Mar 17
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Put an Atheist on the Supreme Court, By Lawrence M. Krauss, February 18, 2016, The New Yorker

Put an Atheist on the Supreme Court I am a strong supporter of separation of church and state. The Court's members at the present time, all…

Started by Joan Denoo

15 Feb 21
Reply by Loren Miller

Book Of Mormon (The Musical) Does Display Much Of The Stupidity Of Mormonism!

I've been looking at reviews of the musical and even though the Mormon church tries to pretend that the musical does not depict that the ch…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

1 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

(Global) Teen Challenge? More about Indoctrination into Christian nonsense than Helping Youth Recover?

I've been reading the promos and details on Teen Challenge's websites. Along with some of the stories coming out about the indoctrination p…

0 Nov 4, 2015

Theists, Especially Creationists, Falsely Equate Meaning With Truth!

Too many and possibly most Theists, whether they be Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever, will state that they believe in their r…

14 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Make a Statement: Quit--Kim Woods Jailed

I was doing something important, when I got one of those news posts that made me stop my important task (finishing off my bottle of wine.)…

Started by Donald R Barbera

75 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service