All Discussions Tagged 'of' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Of Mormon (The Musical) Does Display Much Of The Stupidity Of Mormonism!

I've been looking at reviews of the musical and even though the Mormon church tries to pretend that the musical does not depict that the ch…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

1 Nov 18
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

(Global) Teen Challenge? More about Indoctrination into Christian nonsense than Helping Youth Recover?

I've been reading the promos and details on Teen Challenge's websites. Along with some of the stories coming out about the indoctrination p…

0 Nov 4

Theists, Especially Creationists, Falsely Equate Meaning With Truth!

Too many and possibly most Theists, whether they be Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever, will state that they believe in their r…

14 Sep 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Make a Statement: Quit--Kim Woods Jailed

I was doing something important, when I got one of those news posts that made me stop my important task (finishing off my bottle of wine.)…

Started by Donald R Barbera

75 Sep 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Origin of The Universe, Time and Arguments For God?????

It does appear that all theists are obsessed with using the origin of the universe to assert their god. They naively assert that there was…

19 Sep 4
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

I'm new to this site, so I apologize ahead of time if this topic is repetitive. About a month ago, a close family member of mine passed awa…

Started by Kalista Whitney

70 Jul 29
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

William Lame Craig's Kalam Cosmological Argument: Defeated Easily, As An Argument/Assertion From Ignorance!

William Lane Craig claims to have defeated all the attacks on his lame version of the Kalam Cosmological Argument. Here is the Argument, sy…

3 Jul 22
Reply by Gerald Payne

Teleological, Fine Tuning of The Universe Argument For Existence Of God, Debunked In A Single Sentence!

Science is trying to understand how the universe appears to be balanced/tuned, it does not know why and because it does not know, it cannot…

3 Jul 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

I'm still arguing with a scientifically illiterate clown who thinks that elements and even light have properties called meaning or function…

2 May 25
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Religous names and Freedom of Association

"Freedom of association is the right to join or leave groups of a person's own choosing" (from Wikipedia) If someone has a religious name…

Started by Ross

0 May 1

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service