All Discussions Tagged 'of' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paul Kurtz - "I refuse to be defined... as an Atheist"

A few days ago on NPR I heard about a growing schism in the atheist movement. I was surprised it made the news at all. But that evening I a…

Started by AcesLucky

49 May 30, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Theophobia

There is a phobia.  It is the fear of God(s) or Religion. Could 'Theists' use this as a counter argument against us, Non-Believers? Viva A…

Started by Andrew Lafont

15 May 20, 2010
Reply by JOEL FERNANDES

the cheerful of being cheated, is still looking for evidence of not being cheated, why?

Religion is like a game of thoughts, it is a game of what we believe in or not believe in, I don't believe some materious power exists with…

Started by Selen

2 May 17, 2010
Reply by Selen

The Hypocrisy of Religion

Religion, in and of itself, is the true Hypocrisy in the world. Have you ever noticed that the Creationalists' spout out that 'Science cann…

Started by Andrew Lafont

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

We must Unite!

Atheists of Atheist Nexus! Lend me your eyes! The evangelicals and the born-again's are at 34% population in America. Catholics are at 25%…

Started by Andrew Lafont

41 May 2, 2010
Reply by Cynical Soldier

The Known Universe by AMNH

I didn't know where else to post this, but I thought it was worth sharing.  It's really moving to see in six short minutes just what hundre…

Started by Christopher

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Graeme

HOW A GOVERNMENT CAN PROMOTE AN ILLEGAL PROFESSION?

The ‘Science and Rationalists Association of India’ popularly known as ‘Juktibadi Samiti’ is working for eradication of superstition and ra…

Started by BIPLAB DAS

2 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by BIPLAB DAS

world oxygen and global warming.

i have a recent few emails from my brother about global warming and oxygen production co2 levels in our atmosphere, i for one thing al gore…

Started by james bunyan

1 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by james bunyan

Cameron and Comfort, intellectual luminares of our time featured on CNN

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/11/20/costello.cameron.evolution.cnn two things. 1. an actor claims to be smarter than almost all…

Started by ryan cameron

22 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Mel

Italian scientists claim to debunk Shroud of Turin

http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/2009-10-06-shroud-turin_N.htm Just another reason that organized religion fears science and finds it…

Started by Reggie Abraham

10 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Sarah Elle

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service