All Discussions Tagged 'racism' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

He Validates Hate

In Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny Matt Taibbi points out why Trump is dangerous, just campaigning. He encourages violent toxic white…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

9 on Monday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Life in Post Racial America.

President Obama set up a twitter account and... thenewcivilrightsmovement.com I'm speechless.  I just don't know what to say.

Started by Daniel W

13 May 20
Reply by tom sarbeck

Not that long ago: Burning Americans to Death

This from Alternet.org I need to dwell on it a bit.  During the 20th century, and the 19th century, it is well documented that crowds of A…

Started by Daniel W

34 Feb 10
Reply by Asa Watcher

FOX News: Jesus & Santa were both WHITE historical figures

so get over it!   Megyn Kelly, FOX Common-tater (that's a potato that's not special), FOX's version of historian and theologian, tells us,…

Started by Daniel W

44 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

Welcome to Florida:::::

http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/of-english-language-as-intrinsic-to-usa-latin-dios-dios-no-gay-no

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jun 16, 2013

10 White Supremacists Arrested in Florida (trained in Orlando) for "Race War" Plot

Authorities in Florida have arrested 10 alleged members of a white supremacist group who were training for a “race war.” Marcus Faella, the…

4 May 16, 2012
Reply by Sarah Walton

Crystallis: From March Madness to April Anarchy

Notice the recent series of events corresponding to the materialization of rigid GOP/Right Wing principles forming before our very eyes.  …

Started by Evil For All Time

0 Apr 30, 2012

The GuardianUK is my new fav news source! LOL check this comment from URL!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/30/mitt-romney-man-behind-permasmileAnother bright-eyed sycophant for whoever it is who really pul…

0 Jan 31, 2012

Black Mom Jailed for Sending Kids to White School—Grandpa Guilty of Stealing White Kids’ Education

Kelly Williams-Bolar of Ohio was sentenced to 10 days in jail and placed on three year’s probation for sending her kids to a school distric…

Started by pantagruel1

0 Jan 25, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service