All Discussions Tagged 'religion' (226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Religion and Population in 2050. What is our role?

The Pew Research Center released a new report on expectations for religion in 2050.  It's not that far away, although if I am not fully dea…

Started by Daniel W

20 Apr 17
Reply by sk8eycat

The English Language's Two Best Uses: Poetry and Fraud.

It's good for poetry because it has so many synonyms with different shades of meaning. It's good for fraud because the shades of meaning ar…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Apr 17

Give Me That Old Time Religion

April Damn Fool, folks. Ditto for New Time religion, Now, back to the important stuff: my chocolate walnut ice cream sundae on wednesday,

Started by tom sarbeck

9 Apr 3
Reply by Michael Penn

Provide more education about religion, Islam, Christianity; challenge ancient myths, harmful ideas told as fact

This is another re-title of this piece. Thanks, Tom, for your suggestions.  We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tole…

Started by Joan Denoo

236 Mar 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

Are more Americans becoming disconnected with religion?

Are more Americans becoming disconnected with religion? Of course more citizens of the USA disconnect from religion. Just look around you i…

Started by Joan Denoo

18 Mar 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

Great new bumper sticker idea

Started by eric stone

1 Mar 18
Reply by Patricia

"God Bless America" being in Public School Curriculum"

Hi all, My son just joined the choir at his elementary school. He's eight years old and in second grade. I know there's a combined school c…

Started by Jason Andrews

25 Mar 16
Reply by Greg

Just when you thought...

...America was making some progress towards becoming a secular nation, what with all our many secular/atheist organizations, you realize wh…

Started by Alan Perlman

6 Mar 15
Reply by Patricia

My motives for writing about religion

My motives for writing about religion occur because I see all the harm caused by self-righteousness and proselytizing religious people. Man…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Feb 23
Reply by Greg

Atheists are more special than they realize.

Firstly, The question is, how do people get to be atheists? The most common path to becoming an atheist is through Rational Critical Thinki…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

28 Feb 23
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service