All Discussions Tagged 'religious' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Privileged Cruelty of Religious Right Sex Rules, Valerie Tarico

The Privileged Cruelty of Religious Right Sex Rules "...conservative Christians want above all to deny sexual intimacy and pleasure to peop…

Started by Joan Denoo

10 Jun 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

A religious police state?

Take the guns away from these religious fanatics

Started by eric stone

16 May 14
Reply by Loren Miller

Are the cops hinting they are going to discriminate or brutalize atheists in Tazwell IL?

What is the real purpose of posing with their guns showing beside the signs "In God We Trust" on their police cars?  Is this not a not too…

Started by eric stone

1 May 4
Reply by eric stone

More words we atheists can use in our struggle with religion

I previously suggested we start using the term "god-myth" instead of god whenever the occasion arises. I am  now adding to this list the s…

Started by eric stone

18 May 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Dog groomers.com" has One Nation Under God on its trucks

Just happened to be driving behind one of its vehicles and was really miffed when I saw their bumper sticker sign.   Don't dare give any bu…

Started by eric stone

8 Apr 26
Reply by eric stone

Is Leonard Cohen really just selling religion in new updated wrapper?

Everytime I listen to one of this guy's songs it seems to me that the bottom line is belief is a good thing.  He is just selling religion i…

Started by eric stone

9 Mar 25
Reply by eric stone

Here is one guy we want to keep out of every office in our country

Team Common Good via bounce.bluestatedigital.com 4:39 PM (8 hours ago) to me Eric, Ken Cuccinelli is a man of many extreme positions: He tr…

Started by eric stone

0 Mar 9

Atheist alert: You're not gonna believe what the religious fascists are trying to do right now in Florida

info@loisfrankel.com via bounce.bluestatedigital.com  2:45 PM (4 hours ago) to me eric – you’re not going to belie…

Started by eric stone

6 Feb 10
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

How kids can cope with religious bullying

Tell you’re kids that it’s OK to believe in God or not to believe– different people have different view and we are all good people! If anot…

Started by eric stone

1 Feb 4
Reply by eric stone

Advice to secular parents for religious holidays and kids from a wise secular mom

This might be a duplicate if the first one is restored: The attached are 20 pp from a book by a wise and thoughtful secular mom on how to…

Started by eric stone

1 Jan 31
Reply by jay H

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service