All Discussions Tagged 'science' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I found a neat book to teach kids the basics of Evolution

I'm always looking to keep my kiddos inspired, and I think education is a big part of that. Who agrees? Just found a neat and adorable kid'…

Started by Milton

1 Aug 2
Reply by Michael Penn

Louisiana's Science Education Act Is A Global Embarrassment For America!

Louisiana has it's Science Education Act that allows stupidity, like Creationism into the classroom. While America's Scientific Educatio…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

21 Jul 18
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Great new bumper sticker idea

Started by eric stone

1 Mar 18
Reply by Patricia

Transhumanist Non-Theist here!

Greetings to all! I go by many names but right now you can call me Aeon. I am a non binary / cyborg gendered Transhumanist non-theist. I l…

Started by Aeon Babel-VI

1 Mar 15
Reply by Daniel W

Our new freethought banner of the web of human knowledge

We tried to depict the fantastic web of human knowledge that the enlightenment spawned in the last 400 years.  As is obvious from the above…

Started by eric stone

4 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

Richard Dawkins speaks to a Hasidic rabbi on religious day schools and evolution

(Warning: there's a loud noise at 0:48. Be careful if you're wearing earphones!) Richard Dawkins speaks strongly about young-Earth-crea…

Started by Grinning Cat

6 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

Science vs Religion

Most of us are quite  critical of religion, including myself........However, I do feel that religion and science  can co-exist.............…

Started by Freethinker31

1 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Santorum: Call Secularism A Religion So We Can Ban It From Public Schools.

Can secularism be removed from public schools without removing everything? Without closing the schools? I quit Catholicism when I was 26. T…

Started by tom sarbeck

16 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

All atheists should know about the science of psychophysics

All atheists should familiarize themselves with the science of psychophysics. This is a science that relates the physical properties of sti…

Started by eric stone

0 Sep 10, 2014

Society is slipping back into the medieval ages

Perhaps it should have been called *back into... That's what editing is for! I can't look anywhere anymore without running into pictures,…

Started by Cory "The Fox"

8 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service