All Discussions Tagged 'science' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE DEATH OF GOD(?)

Satya Sai of Puttaparthi is undoubtedly the most publicized and the biggest supernaturally powerful (?) saint of present day India. Among…

Started by BIPLAB DAS

1 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by John D

Need some help here.

So i've ventured to debate a creationist... Yeah, silly me. Im getting really tired of his accusations, prejudice and what not and just nee…

Started by Devilsnight

14 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

There's something fishy about Darwin Day in L.A.

February 12, 2011 marks the 201st birthday of Charles Darwin, the scientist whose theory of evolution revolutionized the biological scienc…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jan 30, 2011

In dealing with Christians on climate.

The vast majority of those who deny climate change are Americans... religious Americans. Notably so in the Evangelical sects of the US. Th…

Started by Johnsky

49 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

Thoughts on Science and Religion

Religion and Science     On the following site the religionist apologists show that lots of great scientists were either catholic, protesta…

Started by eric stone

0 Jan 9, 2011

Nice to be among the faithless faithful.

Since completing my first book about a year ago I have been searching for a outlet to get it recognized and maybe even published. It is Cal…

Started by Thomas True

0 Oct 27, 2010

vaulting the is/ought barrier

i have a theory that it is possible to root our moral value statements in the soil of reason by identifying one goal that is not just commo…

Started by kfrancist

22 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Edward Teach

progress, science and "one god"

This particular thread could have gone in the science one as well, I suppose, but it ended up here.  This is something I read today in Poul…

Started by Sandra Stott

3 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by John D

Asking advice on a physical community of reason

Recently some thoughts that had occurred to me after reaching the conclusion that if one doesn't believe in an afterlife, then what more no…

Started by James Tyrrell

0 Aug 22, 2010

"Science" on US currency

Once upon a time (specifically, 1896) US paper currency not only didn't feature the motto "In God We Trust", but it featured a pictoral rep…

Started by FreeThinker

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Goz

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

James posted songs
31 minutes ago
James joined Stephen Goldin's group
56 minutes ago
sehkmet commented on Stephanie Beiss's group Female Atheists
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
sehkmet updated their profile
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Gamergate trolls spawned Alt-right in the group Geek & Nerd Haven
1 hour ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service