All Discussions Tagged 'secular' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Give your business to firms in secular countries

TePe interdental brushes made in Sweden _ and they're excellent

Started by eric stone

0 Apr 8

How kids can cope with religious bullying

Tell you’re kids that it’s OK to believe in God or not to believe– different people have different view and we are all good people! If anot…

Started by eric stone

1 Feb 4
Reply by eric stone

Advice to secular parents for religious holidays and kids from a wise secular mom

This might be a duplicate if the first one is restored: The attached are 20 pp from a book by a wise and thoughtful secular mom on how to…

Started by eric stone

1 Jan 31
Reply by jay H

Should secular countries have the right to deny entry to religious fanatics?

I'm a secular individual and I want to the right and freedom to exercise my secular rights in peace and security.  The presence of people w…

Started by eric stone

15 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by jay H

I am Secular. Let the theists embrace their negative identities & anti-secularism. They do not define me.

There are have been many attempts to label the secular community and its members.  I use the words "community" and "members" advisedly, sin…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

2 May 27, 2015
Reply by sk8eycat

Secular Humanism Teaches Christians How To Be Moral?

I love the Christian argument from morality.  Why? You may ask. Because it is a classic Argument From Ignorance Fallacy! Total ignorance of…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

25 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

38% of Americans are churchless, a Secular Coalition for America article reports

This research says many non-religious but spiritual people do not frequent churches. They may check the "Are you a Christian" box more or l…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Oct 28, 2014

keep the theocrats out of our government

According to Marie Alena Castle, the reason the religious-right rules our government is because we let them dominate small local elections…

Started by eric stone

2 May 30, 2014
Reply by Richard K. Emms

Secular Humanists in Crisis - Chaplain Services Monopoly of the “Spiritual Counseling” Arena

Friends of Freethought,  For my first post in this group, which I am most glad to have found, I present to you a call to action release tha…

Started by Nikki Moungo

7 May 14, 2014
Reply by Christine

How I respond to request for contributions to candidates

We atheists support your cause but we need your hlep in getting religion out of the government, off our backs and out of our pockets.  Help…

Started by eric stone

0 Apr 28, 2014

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service