All Discussions Tagged 'the' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introduction of Der Fish

Hello  Deryl Fisher here, but have been known as Der Fish since the CB radio days when I adopted the shortened form of my name. I am a reti…

Started by Deryl L Fisher

21 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

Book Of Mormon (The Musical) Does Display Much Of The Stupidity Of Mormonism!

I've been looking at reviews of the musical and even though the Mormon church tries to pretend that the musical does not depict that the ch…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

1 Nov 18
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Dr Ben Carson knows less about Biology than many First Year Students.

Evolution is the basis of all modern Biology. Thus to understand biology properly, it pays to understand Evolution. Ben Carson although a n…

13 Nov 4
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Mind and Cosmos

Hello:I just joined this organization.  I was raised a fundamentalist Christian and was a devout believer in the Christian tradition and do…

Started by Ryan Nichols

5 Oct 3
Reply by Michael Penn

Origin of The Universe, Time and Arguments For God?????

It does appear that all theists are obsessed with using the origin of the universe to assert their god. They naively assert that there was…

19 Sep 4
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

William Lame Craig's Kalam Cosmological Argument: Defeated Easily, As An Argument/Assertion From Ignorance!

William Lane Craig claims to have defeated all the attacks on his lame version of the Kalam Cosmological Argument. Here is the Argument, sy…

3 Jul 22
Reply by Gerald Payne

Teleological, Fine Tuning of The Universe Argument For Existence Of God, Debunked In A Single Sentence!

Science is trying to understand how the universe appears to be balanced/tuned, it does not know why and because it does not know, it cannot…

3 Jul 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

How the Conservative Right is Misleading Americans

We all have heard the Right Wing Conservatives demonize Democrats for wanting to "Spread the Wealth".....That terminology is pure Spin.....…

Started by Freethinker31

27 Jul 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

Illuminati,NWO,creation of life and future of mankind. Opinions? ▲

“The infinity risen from out of water greeting with nature. Nature bursts into wisdom. Wisdom leads to crafting. The perfection of craft f…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

8 Jun 12
Reply by Pat

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

I'm still arguing with a scientifically illiterate clown who thinks that elements and even light have properties called meaning or function…

2 May 25
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service