All Discussions Tagged 'the' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mind and Cosmos

Hello:I just joined this organization.  I was raised a fundamentalist Christian and was a devout believer in the Christian tradition and do…

Started by Ryan Nichols

5 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

Origin of The Universe, Time and Arguments For God?????

It does appear that all theists are obsessed with using the origin of the universe to assert their god. They naively assert that there was…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

19 Sep 4
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

William Lame Craig's Kalam Cosmological Argument: Defeated Easily, As An Argument/Assertion From Ignorance!

William Lane Craig claims to have defeated all the attacks on his lame version of the Kalam Cosmological Argument. Here is the Argument, sy…

3 Jul 22
Reply by Gerald Payne

Teleological, Fine Tuning of The Universe Argument For Existence Of God, Debunked In A Single Sentence!

Science is trying to understand how the universe appears to be balanced/tuned, it does not know why and because it does not know, it cannot…

3 Jul 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

How the Conservative Right is Misleading Americans

We all have heard the Right Wing Conservatives demonize Democrats for wanting to "Spread the Wealth".....That terminology is pure Spin.....…

Started by Freethinker31

27 Jul 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

Illuminati,NWO,creation of life and future of mankind. Opinions? ▲

“The infinity risen from out of water greeting with nature. Nature bursts into wisdom. Wisdom leads to crafting. The perfection of craft f…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

8 Jun 12
Reply by Pat

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

I'm still arguing with a scientifically illiterate clown who thinks that elements and even light have properties called meaning or function…

2 May 25
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Atheists are more special than they realize.

Firstly, The question is, how do people get to be atheists? The most common path to becoming an atheist is through Rational Critical Thinki…

28 Feb 23
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Sacrificial Lamb?

Christian really get their panties in a bunch and go on and on about what a wonderful thing Jesus did by dying on the cross. These liars wi…

Started by Chuck Roast

6 Jan 21
Reply by Chuck Roast

The Tragic Tale of Fappy the Anti Masturbation Dolphin Please note I do not know the legitimacy of this story, this story is for entertainment purpos…

Started by MagetheEntertainer

2 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by MagetheEntertainer

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service