All Discussions Tagged 'torture' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Terror Bares Teeth

Henry Giroux pulled back the veil of normality for me, going beyond my intellectual grasp of our culture's  violence and hate to a heavy vi…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

12 Sep 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

Something none of us should forget

This is an incredibly horrible atrocity that occurred only 60 years ago at the hands of a devout religious dictator and tyrant. None of us…

Started by eric stone

3 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by eric stone

What Catholic Bishops must to pledge to do at their consecration

"The oath taken by Roman Catholic bishops at their consecration includes the following undertaking;   'with all my power I will persecute a…

Started by eric stone

5 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

Not that long ago: Burning Americans to Death

This from Alternet.org I need to dwell on it a bit.  During the 20th century, and the 19th century, it is well documented that crowds of A…

Started by Daniel W

34 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Asa Watcher

NYPD cop arrested; kidnap women, rape torture them and then cook and eat their body parts?!

Such positivity these post bush error ..era days.. dang!? vahtdeefug!?~ His co-conspirator allegedly asked him: "How was your meal?" to whi…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 25, 2012

Warning: HEAD MAY EXPLODE!

Remember that scene from Scanners when that dude's head blew up? Well, my friends, after watching this interview I fear that this may be th…

Started by Todd Draper

2 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by John D

Insights from ex-Islamic militants

Excerpted from Glen Greenwald's Ex-Islamic radicals on what motivates -- and impedes -- extremism : In other words, the very policies the…

Started by Nate

0 Nov 17, 2009

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service