All Discussions Tagged 'women' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here is one guy we want to keep out of every office in our country

Team Common Good via bounce.bluestatedigital.com 4:39 PM (8 hours ago) to me Eric, Ken Cuccinelli is a man of many extreme positions: He tr…

Started by eric stone

0 Mar 9

Atheist alert: You're not gonna believe what the religious fascists are trying to do right now in Florida

info@loisfrankel.com via bounce.bluestatedigital.com  2:45 PM (4 hours ago) to me eric – you’re not going to belie…

Started by eric stone

6 Feb 10
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

The cost of masculine crime

The cost of masculine crime "Men are, by a huge margin, the sex responsible for violent, sexual and other serious crime. The economic cost…

Started by Joan Denoo

79 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Luara

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: My male colleagues didn’t really understand the Hobby Lobby case

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: My male colleagues didn’t really understand the Hobby Lobby case Justice Ginsburg's male colleagues either do not unde…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jul 31, 2014

As Women Grow Their Economic and Political Power, How Will Morality Change?

In the mid-1970s Congress sent the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) out to the states for ratification and a political battle ensued. Due to my…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Apr 17, 2014

From Female to Male and Back to Female

I'm told that during my first weeks in utero I was a female, and then a chromosome sent me along a different developmental path. I survived…

Started by tom sarbeck

3 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

Arizona wants YOU to bow to their religious beliefs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/arizona-birth-control-bill-contraception-medical-reasons_n_1344557.html Arizona legislators have…

Started by Johnsky

2 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by John D

Why are less women atheist than men?

This is not simply from personal observation but from statistical studies that women are far less likely than men to be atheist. I wonder w…

Started by Sassan K.

3 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

Can't Sing

I was teaching a piano lesson to a 19 year old female student.  She's jewish and from what I've gathered they are rather strict.  Today she…

Started by FeminAtheist Mumbo Jumbo

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"Why No Woman Should Ever Be Christian"

Okay... So this discussion topic is taken directly from my blog... "the Atheist Goddess." http://skycometgoddess-atheistgoddess.blogspot.co

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

44 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by TNT666

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service