T-shirt idea (be warned if u are offended by naughty language)

I always wanted to make a T-shirt for girls that says "Jesus" on the front with a picture of him on the cross looking all wiry ripped as usual,
and oh the backside "... I'd fuck him"

that way you can get into a crowd with a bunch of protesting Christians and cause internal mayhem :)

Sorry, I'm a jerk.

Any other fun T-shirt ideas?

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems like there was a story awhile back about an atheist getting assaulted by Christians for having a sticker on the back window of his truck saying "fuck the skull of Jesus." I remember thinking at the time that this could be interesting on a t-shirt.
Wouldn't one need to find it first? Sorry if I've spoiled that for you. ;-)
If you are going into a crowd of protesting xtians anyway, you might as well get guys to wear the "I'd fuck him" shirt, too.

I made some fliers once that said "What if Jesus had AIDS?" Even being aware of transubstantiation thing, I'm not sure why catholics were so pissed off.
Now I am really starting to enjoy the idea of entering a crowd of rabid Christians engaged in some sort of protest while wearing such a shirt and trying to get on camera with it. The beat-down at the hands of all those "good Christians" would be worth it.
I've got to get some of these.
I think you'd appreciate this site as well:

http://www.tshirthell.com

particularly this:

http://www.tshirthell.com/search.php?search=jesus&Submit.x=0&am...
lol- my fave is "3667 days since I last gave a shit" :)
I hadn't seen that one, but they used to have one of him on the cross with a big smile, caption reading, "Jesus did it for the chicks."
Sure, why not? Everyone loves blasphemy!
OMG YES.

I'd totally wear it and I don't even do that usually.

Though, maybe it should just be the picture on front and "I'd fuck him", I don't really think backside slogans are ever as good.
you are a negative person..

I like that...

i mean.. HI!

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud posted a video

Tim Minchin | "The Good Book" | w/ Lyrics

"The Good Book" by Tim Minchin *All rights to Tim Minchin* Lyrics: Life is like an ocean voyage and our bodies are the ships And without a moral compass we w...
1 hour ago
Loam Gnome commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quotations – Momentous, Memorable, Meaningful
5 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Tom Sarbeck's discussion Science As A Personal Journey
11 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Patricia commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
15 hours ago
Loam Gnome commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
15 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to tom sarbeck's discussion The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)
15 hours ago

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service