I myself play guitar, bass guitar, trombone, baritone, tuba, and a little bit of piano.

How about you?

Views: 1153

Replies to This Discussion

Well, my voice is my instrument, but I'm also lucky enough to have learned to play guitar & harmonica over the years ;-}

I played bass in a 70's rock band when a teenager and join the Golden Gate Park drum circle when visiting San Francisco. I play bass, various percussion and rythm guitar.

These are my babies, Traben array special, and a Dean Razorback 4 string

Attachments:
I am a fiddler :)

I'm a guitarist, been playing for something like 42 years. Self-taught for the most part, electric and acoustic. Wish I had a better voice.

Well I play the Baritone (Euphonium), trombone, a little tuba, trumpet, percussion, and piano(by ear).

I play the hammered dulcimer and bowed psaltery. We could make a really unusual orchestra with the instruments here. . . .

I play the hammered dulcimer and bowed psaltery. We could make a really unusual orchestra with the instruments here. . . .

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Randall Smith commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
13 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Daniel W's group Quotation Of The Day
28 minutes ago
Robert Lanktree commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
3 hours ago
Patricia posted songs
5 hours ago
Patricia commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
6 hours ago
Plinius commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
6 hours ago
Patricia replied to Vangelis's discussion Same Sex Marriage in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
6 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service