Here are my two 5-year old beagles! I love me some dog! :-)

*don't start any nasty rumors about my pagan symbol of winter!*

Views: 467

Replies to This Discussion

Our house rabbit Bambi. He is a Flemish Giant. Have four other show rabbits, also Flemish, outside.

Sapphire, my daughter's show rabbit. She is also a Flemish Giant

My avatar, which is our 3-1/2 year old, blue-eyed, Siberian Husky we adopted from a rescue agency. Her name was, and is, Angel.
Our newest English Lops and our sr fawn Flemish.
Attachments:

Who can say no to that face? ^__^ This is why the local True Value hardware store (which allows pets inside) is a frequent hangout of ours; Torpedo gets the red carpet treatment, we're just his entourage!

Somehow we ended up with pets that match. He is a smooth tri-color collie and she is a calico. We are all cat people (my son surprised me with this, but he really prefers cats), but I'm also a dog person.
Here I am with my best Buddy Charlie, without whom life is meaningless. He's a study in motion. It took about 20 shots to get one where he showed up as more than a blur.

Here's our Chow Chow Achilles and our Newfoundland / Pyrenees mix Montreaux. They both just love our granddaughters. We also have a female Chow named Kashmir and another male Chow named Coda.

Besides being dog lovers, my wife and I are Led Zeppelin fans, and that's where our dogs names come from; Coda (album), Kashmir (song), Achilles Last stand (song), and Bonzo's Montreaux. Our first Chow was named Zoso!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service