7.3 Billion People Are Too Many. Regarding Population, Homo Are NOT Very Sapiens

There will be consequences.

What will Homo Not Very Sapiens do? What should we do? Will we do it? How will we do it?

Or will we do nothing?

Please shelve your pessimism.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Plinius, Holy FSM! You’ve given me some reading to do (Thanks?) and you can safely bet that my Toastmasters Club’s other members are going to hear a few talks from the info at that site.

I tried to set a good example by not reproducing, but it never made a lot of impact... my parents hated not having grandchildren. 

Plinius, what motivated your parents' desire for grandchildren? A humorist once said "Grandparents use grandchildren to get even with their children."

“They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don't have any kids yourself.”

--Philip Larkin

I sure do support Larkins’ no kids idea, Bert.

My wife and I had none and at 45 I was able to retire.

deepens like a coastal shelf... the poem is as beautiful and true as always.

That might be the key, Tom! They hated having children, they made that very clear. 

Another point showing that homo are not that sapiens--

Trump Admin Installs ‘Religious Freedom’ Czars In All U.S. Attorney’s Offices

• Theocracy Alert: U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is quietly installing “religious freedom” czars in every U.S. Attorney’s office.
  • In a move meant to fly under the radar, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, under the guidance of the Trump administration, made significant changes to the policy manuals for U.S. Attorneys’ offices and Department of Justice litigation offices.

Patheos

Keep your optimism where the sun don't shine.

Bert, where the sun don’t shine is where I keep most of my pessimism.

Many xians who supported Trump are now employed and paying taxes.

Yeah, they’re paying less in taxes than they are receiving in salaries. I’m kinda glum about that but they have that much more reason to oppose shutting down the gov’t.

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service