I'm not a conspiracy theorist, although I have entertained a few in my time. When I originally heard about people saying it was an inside job, I became upset. I thought how insensitive it was for anyone to make such outrageous claims. I saw it as a smear campaign against the administration (which will no doubt go down as the worst administration in history).
However, the more I looked into it after my initial shock, the more questions I had regarding evidence, poor response, and explanations. Here are some concerns, much of which are found HERE
DESTRUCTION OF EVIDENCE
• Airport lobby video showing alleged hijackers on the targeted flights.
• Credible evidence tying bin Laden to the crime.
• Recordings of air traffic controller communications with the flights.
• Remains of any of the targeted planes.
• Remains of the Twin Towers and Building 7.
• Blueprints of the Twin Towers and Building 7.
• The contents of the black boxes from any of the targeted planes.
• Photographs documenting the crime scenes before they were disturbed.
At the core of the September 11, 2001 attack is a series of stupendous lies, including:
• That jet impacts and fires induced the mammoth steel-framed Twin Towers to explode into dust and shards of steel long after the impacts.
• That fires caused 47-story steel-framed Building 7 to implode with all the features of a standard controlled demolition.
• That Islamic terrorists hijacked four jetliners with knives and flew them all over the Northeast for nearly two hours without encountering any resistance from the trillion-dollar US Air Force.
• That top officials and Bush's Secret Service detail remained unaware that the country was under attack long after it began to be broadcast on TV worldwide.
Adding to the absurdity of the official story are facts such as:
• The responsible commanders were promoted after the attack.
• The evidence from collapses of the WTC skyscrapers -- the largest and most unanticipated structural failures in world history according to the official explanation -- was destroyed as rapidly as possible.
• Only $600,000 was allocated to study the collapses before the steel had been recycled, and the all-volunteer investigators were barred from the site.
• There has not been a single successful prosecution of any of the supposed perpetrators anywhere in the world for direct involvement in the attack.
It's easy to dismiss the "truthers" as kooks, but try looking into some of the explanations and evidence for yourself before you jump to conclusions. Americans deserve answers.