I'm interested in hearing your opinion about this new law here in the U.S.  Are you...

1) Totally for it.

2) For it, but would like to see some parts repealed.

3) Totally against it and would like to see the system remain the same as before the law.

4) Totally against it but would like to see something else in its place.

5) Don't care... Shut it... Next!

I think I covered all the possible categories.  But if you don't like them, let me know what you think.  Personally, I'm #4.

Views: 644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm very much for it! However like others here have said I would like to see a public option.

I am not of the mind that the President "caved". I understand how government works. I also understand the new Republican Party is so bat crap crazy they will do anything to make President Obama a one term President.

That is why a lot of red states didn't take the stimulus money.

It wasn't because they have integrity and feel they are above taking "government handouts".

It was because they knew without government money, teachers, police fire fighters and other public sector jobs would be cut! If the public sector suffered the economy stabilizes at a slower rate. If the economy stabilizes at a slower rate people will get angry. When angry people vote they vote against their best interest....they vote REPUBLICAN.

Unfortunately the propaganda machine is huge! They tell religious people that the healthcare bill is for people to have abortions!

Then they go and tell people who may be taking care of their elderly parents/grandparents that there will be death panels (Sarah Palin I’m talking about you!)

You get my point? So it’s up to us to BE educated and informed.

So please do not blame the President. The President needs a congress that is willing to work with him and for the best interest of the people NOT their pockets!

Now with this Citizens United crap that virtually said money = votes. So now regular folks like me and the other 99% have no voice while millionaires and billionaires make their money count!

And that is the disgusting reality!

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service