I don't know if I agree with their tactics but I don't know if I don't. There is this blue pill called Violence Never Solved Anything. Yes it has! It ended the holocaust and it ended slavery in the American South so I really have to think that maybe punching a Nazi or a fascist is the right thing to do.

The more I know about the history of fascism the more I believe that fascism like Islam and right wing Christianity need to be purged from humanity. This is not to say that all Muslims and Christians are fascists because most are not and probably not intractable in their beliefs. Fascism in my informed opinion is an aberration a cancer on humanity. It's a mental illness.

The notion of a master race is not only depraved if it irrational. Anyone who would exterminate other human beings because of physical differences ie not being blond and blue eyed is sick and absurd. Anyone who would ascribe to such a philosophy is not fit to breathe the same air as other people and people who talk about exterminating a group or groups of people should be exterminated. Does that statement require the Blue Pill called "That Makes You Just Like Them"? It doesn't.

The Red Pill says, In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn't a Communist; And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew; And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up. I would add to that red pill that talk is cheap.

Another blue pill is, "Just ignore the bully and he will leave you alone" The red pill is, "Beat the bully to a bloody pulp and he won't be able to bully anyone every again."

There there is the turn the other cheek and the love your enemies blue pills. I think those blue pills were created by oppressors. The red pills are, "Harm me or my loved ones and expect retaliation." "If you are my enemy it is because you have earned my wrath"

Sorry Jesus aka ancient Roman propaganda, I'm not one of your sheeple lemmings. I don't think it is right to own and beat slaves and your BS about giving to Caesar that which is Caesar's is more BS.

I think it is time to round up fascists and thieves and cage some of them and execute some of them. Does that make me like them? No! It makes me someone who wants to purge their DNA from the gene pool.

Would I punch a Nazi? Only with brass knuckles and enough force to smash facial and cranial bones.

The taught us in the classroom that it can't happen here. It's happening here!

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chuck, a different pill has more truth value: Violence replaces one form of oppression with another.

I think that is a blue pill. There are people who are just no damn and they at least need to be quarantined. I think their DNA should be purged from the gene pool. 

We have prisons to protect good people from predators. I like that. 

If a Nazi gene is identified in a fetus I'd have no problem terminating the pregnancy. I'd have no problem castrating Nazis in the field with a dull rusty dipped in dog shit. If there is a god responsible for all this he/she/it sucks so somebody has to fix this mess. 

Fuck yeah, man totally agree.  Take red pills, take blue pills, and punch people.  If you don't, the Nazis will take over the country.  Fuck yeah.

There was a purge in Germany during the occupation. It looks like Germany is Nazi free. I'm and old fart and one of the people participating in that purge was my father. I didn't find out until after his death. I would never had guessed it because he was a very gentle and compassionate man but now I understand why he was often aloof and hung out with three other vets who took the lives of enemy soldiers. These guys never joined the VFW or American Legion. They probably only discussed it amongst themselves. 

I think what bothered him th most was what he saw when the death camps were liberated. 

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service