Look, I know in every generation they think its always getting worse than it was (which is rarely backed up by the data),

But I'm curious, does everyone else here feel like the insanity is growing? Or do ya'll think the issue is we're simply becoming more aware of all the insanity that has been laying under the surface all this time.

Or do ya'll think its all just the same shit different day and not much has changed?

For me in my lifetime, some of this stuff really seems to be more out there than I ever would have imagined possible.

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice - thanks for posting.

I think we can forgive W.B. his religious references. He was a card-carrying member of the Golden Dawn occult society. Synchronistically I was just reading Paul Watzlawick, who referred to a "vague concept of order which, depending on the reader's philosophical preference, may be called reality, nature, fate or God.

At least now maybe we know the answer to Yeats's question What rough beast . . . slouches toward Bethlehem to be born? Who knew it would be an orange Orangutan?.

Yep, Trumpigula certainly has the potential.....

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service