Recently, while browsing through the groups, I came across a Pro-life group. It has only one member-it's founder, and that got me to thinking...Are there any pro-life atheists out there? And being that most, if not all arguments I've heard against abortions are usually religious in nature, what would be the atheists argument(s) against abortion?

Personally, I am pro-choice. I fully support every womans right to choose.

Views: 752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm pro life. I don't really like killing, and i believe that abortion is destroying a beautiful thing for a horrible reason, even if it's not a full fledged human yet, it's still life. Although most of it comes from me being pretty vindictive. If two people had intercourse, they should have been ready to face the consequences, and abortion is just getting away Scott free, they didn't learn anything. Rape of course is the exception.

"Rape of course is the exception." ~ Daniel PD

This, of course, …contradicts all that came before it.

"Are there any pro-life atheists out there?" ~ Valles Marineris

I'm pro-life and pro-choice and a parent of a daughter, who has the right to self-determinism.

Please stop calling them pro-life, they aren't, they're pro-gender-oppression, or anti-choice.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service