I am currently working on some videos dealing with the Arguments for the Existence of God and was wondering what your favorite arguments are!
I have finished up the argument from personal experience (not a formal argument, exactly, but the one most often encountered in a discussion with "normal" folk) and will be moving on to the deeper arguments that are usually presented as proof for God.
I enjoy dealing with the Teleological argument:
1. The fine-tuning of the universe is due to either physical necessity, chance, or design.
2. It is not due to physical necessity or chance.
3. Therefore, it is due to design.
and the Moral argument
1. If God does not exist, objective moral values and duties do not exist.
2. Objective moral values and duties do exist.
3. Therefore, God exists.
What arguments do you see tossed out more often than others (e.g. William Lane Craig's Cosmological Argument) and how do you respond to them?