Download Printable Atheist Pamphlets, Fliers and “Tracts”

Have you heard about the Atheist Paper Route campaign We are assembling a collection of atheist pamphlets and fliers while promoting various methods & purposes regarding their use & distribution.  If you have ideas or content contact us here. 

What is it?  The Atheist Paper Route is a campaign to spread the idea of atheism, secularism, humanism and related messages, primarily through a network of volunteers distributing paper media.  It is intended to create a presence in everyday theistic lives, when and where they might normally avoid secular, humanistic issues. (Click HERE for an explanation of the campaign name)

Why?  Active promoters of atheism, secularism and humanism generally don’t get to connect with the average believer in his/her everyday life, unless they had ventured online. The paper method (or “route”) is a means to achieve that connection with believers, who never get to see or purposely avoid atheistic influences.

How?  Through the creation and distribution of fliers, pamphlets, letters, inserts, etc via volunteer efforts (click HERE for ideas and methods and purpose). Free downloadable, printable layouts will embody the majority of the choices, while pre-printed versions are for purchase in some cases.  (Click HERE for the current collection from a variety of sites)

Who can be involved?  Any freethinkers are welcome who want to help create, spread, organize or inspire these messages.  Send an email toFreeAtheism@gmail.com and express interest in some part of the process, to submit content or to provide links to more downloadable forms.  By the way, through email you will also be kept in the loop concerning changes and updates in this endeavor.  Don’t worry, you don’t need not contact us at all.  Feel free to download content HERE and start your anonymous, Atheist Paper Route of your own!

Who are the messages directed toward?  Groups or individuals who hold or act upon harmful, disruptive or questionable dogmatic beliefs. Additionally, the campaign is meant to inform our theistic neighbors about the option of atheism and the benefits and facts associated with it.  Some believers have never even been told its okay not to believe!

Where will all this happen?  The organization and creation of this campaign will mostly happen online, but offline collaboratives will surely happen.  Personalized deliveries and placement of paper media will hopefully happen everywhere freethinkers are available to challenge the harmful influences of religion.

>> Please feel free to use this resource, make suggestions, or just talk about it.

Thanks

Artie

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to have a look but my computer is screaming that your sites are untrusted. I'll check into this and get back with your blog later.

Ive heard that response before.  Its something to do with an incompatability with wordpress.com hosting.  it self creates a https instead of http with the links i set up.  I will go back and manually change the links.  please list what links you found that are doing that. thanks.

I think I fixed the issues on the included links.  I appreciate the heads up.

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service