I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 18041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jackson,Ohio,United States.

Fairview (Asheville), NC

I live right in the bible belt (Lethbridge, Alberta).  I just don't see the point in religion and superstition.  I honestly don't know why people bother.  You can be kind, compassionate, charitable, neighbourly, and have a enriching and positive life without believing in the myths and moral codes of a bunch of ancient Semitic herders and a gruesome failed messiah figure.

"You can be kind, compassionate, ...."

I agree, though I found it possible after I quit Catholicism and satisfied some of my needs.

- - - - -

"I just don't see the point in religion and superstition."

Did no one teach you to be fearful? Lucky you, David.

Welcome. Enjoy.

Antwerp, Belgium!

Halfway old euro-mutt male in Prince Wililam Sound, Alaska.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY wish I were back in Hawaii right now.  A very long, cold, snowy winter this year. I won't see the ground until July!!!!!

Near Pittsburgh PA.

Peace from Marrakesh - Morocco :-)

snowy Denver, Co.  But it's melting they tell me.

Washington DC

I think that I'm the regular kind of person. Others may disagree.

Presently I live in New Zealand but that may change.

I'll admit, the shameless Avengers reference is what pulled me into this discussion.

I can't say I represent it, but I'm from Redwood City, California. We're between San Francisco and San Jose in San Mateo county. I'm originally from the Vancouver, British Columbia area. 

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service