I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 21477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mitch, Mississippi ain't all that bad.

1. A few weeks ago your voters were smart enough to reject the Personhood at Conception proposition the xians put on the ballot, and

2. Half a century ago when I was watching U. Fla and U. Miss football, we at Fla said Miss had the best-looking women in the SEC. Has this changed?

Welcome to A/N.

Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA, Earth, Sol system, Milkyway Galaxy.

Lodi, California. Recently moved here from Albany, New York. =)

Houma,La home of swamp people its funny to me how people around here don't believe in evolution i can't play dumb with these people

They don't believe in evolution because they have not yet evolved?

I am in the depths of North Florida country side....... LOL.  Gotta love small country towns 'round here!

Panacea? Two Egg? Upper Suwanee River? High Springs?

In the Jacksonville/Gainesville/Tallahassee corridor I did a few years of canoeing and scuba diving.

Welcome to AN, Cheryl.

I am between Live Oak and Suwannee River State Park.... In other words, in the middle of nowhere surrounded by fundie-type christians.........

Réunion Island (near Madagascar)

Out past the edge of known civilization in Saranac, Michigan where the rust never sleeps

Just north of Houston. I grew up in Southwest Virginia, though, and travelled/lived lots of places in the southeastern US.

Salem, Oregon

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service