I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 20882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm living in Miami, Florida. Good to see people from so many parts of the world! - Steve

charleston ,west virginia usa

Techniquely I'm from the UK in England. My mind however resides on some weird exoplanet somewhere deep in the cosmos many light years from here.

I am from Lebanon a middle eastern sectarian country half christians and muslims. I am planning to move to Pittsburgh PA or London ON.

I'm from the east coast of Saudi Arabia

Mitchell, SD here. Good since I'm a conservative, but it is super religious here so we'll have to move to make sure our kids have a decent fact and evidence based upbringing. Alway's caught between two worlds as a conservative atheist.

Ann Arbor, MI. But in 2 weeks I will be transplanted to Franklin, NC where crosses sprout faster than the kudzu! 

ENGLAND...the land of the free

Adelaide, South Australia

UK Taunton, Somerset. 

I am from Merced, California. The serial killer The Yosemite park Killer, also known as Cary Stayner, was born and raised in Merced, in fact i have a friend who's mom was in his graduating class in high school and was friends with him before he became a serial killer. I am a Transhumanist Libertarian Atheist who advocates a Resoucrce Based Economy, i am a follower of The Venus Project. I am a Biotech major, but i intend to get my doctorate in Synthetic Biology. I am a fan of genetic engineering and biohacking, my school doesnt have an iGEM team, iGEM means International Genetically Engineered Machines competition, but my local UC, UC Merced, has a team so i am hoping to either join their team or make my own. I already have my project planned out with extensive research done, all i need is the resources to put it all together. I am fascinated by Cognitive Enhancement and my iGEM project that i have planned involves turning biological organisms, E. Coli, into a form of biological cognitive enhancers, and it could potentially be used as a treatment for Alzheimer's disease after its finished. My hope is to become a University professor, my dream is to create an Academy of my own, based off of Plato's Academy, i would never charge anyone to learn there and it would be the premier learning center in the world, mainly because the freedom aspect of it. I realize it would be impossible to achieve that dream except in a Resource Based Economy

Akron, Ohio unfortunately.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service