I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 25074

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I've never heard of AtheistTech but thank you for mentioning it. I'm always interested in Atheist groups.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.A.  Bigger than Sacramento, Atlanta, or Omaha, but not as well known.

Surrounded in Rocky Mount, NC!  Trying to avoid people who open conversations with "What church do you attend?" is like trying to avoid commercials on television.

4th generation atheist from Long Island, NY.

Now that's encouraging. Really.

FOURTH generation?!?  Hoo Haa!  Outstanding, Pat!  Welcome!

Hi from NYC, in Manhattan the past few years but returning to my beloved Brooklyn soon.

I was a member till a few years ago. Atheist communities are great, in part, for reminding us that we are a community, not alone, not unique. I know I'm not unique because I had to rejoin as http://atheistnexus.org/profile/JoshKarpf836 , which may mean there have been 834 other heretical Josh Karpf here before, excluding my previous incarnation, whatever that was.

Hi Josh, glad to see you. No, you are not unique even though I don't remember any other Josh Karpf in Atheist Nexus. 

I am in Littleton, CO for 6 months of the year living with my son and six summer months living with my daughter near Newport, WA, 50 miles north of Spokane. I have the best of both worlds. 

St. Maries, Idaho, here.  Formerly of Iowa City, Iowa.

Many of my ancestors lived in St. Maries, Idaho. I doubt any of the family still live there. There were two great aunts and husbands who started a grocery store there, one's last name was English and the other was Middleton. 

Moved to Pune (India) about 6 months ago. Old global nomad :-)

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service