I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 24436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to A/N. AT. 

I grew up in Cincinnati and an aunt lived in Walled Lake. My parents and their friends and lots of kids vacationed at Clear Lake, just over the Indiana state line from Detroit.

I’m now retired from tech and living in Napa County, just over an hour’s drive north of San Francisco.

I've been a member for over a decade I think. I haven't been active for 5 years. But now I'm back. Me and you used to chat in the chat room with Tony W, Coffeekraken (Spelling) and others. It seems that the traffic here at A/N has dropped dramatically compared to 5 years ago. Did you chase them away or something? I don't think I used AtheistTech before. I was Cane Kostovski back then. Maybe you remember me? 

Anyways, thanks for the welcome (again).

Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.A.  Bigger than Sacramento, Atlanta, or Omaha, but not as well known.

Surrounded in Rocky Mount, NC!  Trying to avoid people who open conversations with "What church do you attend?" is like trying to avoid commercials on television.

4th generation atheist from Long Island, NY.

Now that's encouraging. Really.

FOURTH generation?!?  Hoo Haa!  Outstanding, Pat!  Welcome!

Hi from NYC, in Manhattan the past few years but returning to my beloved Brooklyn soon.

I was a member till a few years ago. Atheist communities are great, in part, for reminding us that we are a community, not alone, not unique. I know I'm not unique because I had to rejoin as http://atheistnexus.org/profile/JoshKarpf836 , which may mean there have been 834 other heretical Josh Karpf here before, excluding my previous incarnation, whatever that was.

Hi Josh, glad to see you. No, you are not unique even though I don't remember any other Josh Karpf in Atheist Nexus. 

I am in Littleton, CO for 6 months of the year living with my son and six summer months living with my daughter near Newport, WA, 50 miles north of Spokane. I have the best of both worlds. 

St. Maries, Idaho, here.  Formerly of Iowa City, Iowa.

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service