I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 24736

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Currently live in a liberal pocket Montana, not very far from an FLDS cult though. Grew up in New Mexico where everyone who isn't Catholic is Mormon.
Except for atheists like us! WELCOME!!!

Greetings from Kamiah, Idaho, highest concentration of evangelists in the nation, and about 150 miles from Missoula, Montana.

Toano Va, near Williamsburg. And oh my, what a hell-hole (haha couldn't help myself sorry for the lame joke). Small farm type of town. Love the area, the nature around my house,and the slow pace. The people however are another story. I keep having Thetis come to my door attempting me to convert despite all my reasoned arguments. Really hoping to find others in my area..... I really need a friend. You know a friend that wont keep talking about a spooky incompetent father-figure that doesn't seem to care what happens with this world he, as my ex friends say, created.

Windsor Ontario Canada.

Love the view of the Ambassador Bridge at night. 

Near Porterville California

WHY THIS GROUP HAVE SUCH A SLOW PARTICIPATION?

Sylvia, most people here are on a holiday now. Two days ago it was a busy place.

Yes, many are in vacation but the l,ow participation in Nexus is 365 days /year.

Anybody from lower Westchester county, NY?

Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Yes, East Coasters, we're really a state of the US!) (Seeing the date, I've probably participated a dozen times.)

Burlington, Wisconsin (Greater Milwaukee area)

Hi,

I represent Brussels, Belgium. A small country in between France and Germany. Belgium is known for its fries, beer and chocolate. Plus it's a short drive to France or Germany.

Saz Dosanjh

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service