I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 23905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, F31, but I wouldn't rely on me for info about anywhere in Florida; my wife of one month and I left the state early in January of 1966.

Soon thereafter, the weather news started reporting that small tornadoes were following hurricanes. A tornado could mess up an all-night hurricane party.

Like I said. To speak Spanish doesn't make a person a Spaniard any more than to speak English makes a person British

Two and "two halves"...LOL....

London United Kingdom. at least until and if Scotland decides to leave UK 

Do you mean if Scotland leaves, it can no longer be call the United Kingdom?

Are the Scottish talking about leaving again?

Yes if they vote by 51 per cent next thursday they will become independent and the union will be dissolved  

Do you think Scotland will achieve the "Yes"?

To close to call at the moment the no vote has a 5 or 6 point lead in the polls but that could change at any time between now and thursday

And your feelings on this matter?

At first i didn't think I'd care but now i find myself hating the idea of a split its pure emotional, who knew i would feel this way    

According to the polls, it's still too close to call.  I'll be happy when England is just England, and not called Great this, or The United that!

If Scotland chooses independence, good for them.  If they were to, as you say, "regret " it in the future. Scotland and England could then negotiate some partnership - but this time as equals!

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service