I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 25001

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its up always,no surrender against religious trolls at all..thx for appreciation,Freethinker31

Asad, I can't imagine the challenges you face with so many warring people all around you. Perhaps, you will join with others who want to build for a better tomorrow, rather than fight over ground that some imaginary powers gave to the conflicted groups centuries ago. Is it not strange? The warring parties must be closely related, having been born to people from that area for generations.  

Please know that although you are in hotspot of religious region, you have a cloud of people from Atheist Nexus who support you and hope you flourish. 

I like your avatar. 

yes u r true,i feel my self all alone on this ground where I m now,some one said tht "religious do slaughter people,but the atheist do write books",so I m one of thse who believe on knowledge and freedom of xpression of every people,i just do write and try to tke out my people frm slavery,till tht day it goes on,whn they don,t find me,off course its a life of extreme fear.thanks Sir Joan Denoo

I would love to b safe and feel myself free..thxxx a lot Freethinker31:-)

.Is there any Atheist group (besides Westchester Atheists and Secular Atheists) in the Southern Westchester, NY area? Thanks, Sil

I am from Toronto, Canada.

Thanks good to hear that. I do feel quite lonely sometimes as an atheist and need company of like minded friends.

Toronto here as well. Definitely not alone :)

I'm from California, the Los Angeles area. Go [local professional sports team]!

Had to smile at "Go [local professional sports team]!"

I'm an atheist and I live in Mississippi.

If this is a competition then that means I win, right?

On the whole I'd rather be in Philadelphia.

Cleveland even.

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service