"In Leviticus it says: 'If man lies with mankind as he would lie with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death and their blood shall be upon them.'"

No, that's not Carrie Prejean, Miss California 2009 speaking. It's Lauren Ashley, Miss Beverly Hills 2010. (more here)

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure, but it looks like she voluntarily espoused her opinion.

I thought it was a bitchy move when Perez Hilton asked Carrie Prejean about gay marriage, she gave her honest opinion, and then he gave her a zero for it (I guess she should have lied?) . But then she milked it for all it was worth and it was very obnoxious.
I like that, "stupider than a bag of hammers". Is it a Hoosier expression?
No, I usually sez "So dumb she couldn't fall outa a boat and hit water" although, not necessarily related to intelligence alone, "As useless as hen shit on a pump handle" has it's charms.
In the original Fox News report, she says she's saving herself for marriage.
John D. wrote: "Well - they are called beauty queens. They are not called morality queens... or personality queens." They're not called particularly smart either.
Its not her, its the bible that is the problem. She is just quoting it. The bible is repulsive, and she merely cited an example. The bible is full of hate speech, intolerance, and ignorance. Put the blame where it belongs here :)
The bible is a book. People are the problem.
If god wants gay people dead, why doesn't he kill them himself? "Omnipotent", look it up.

For that matter why did he create them in the first place?
According to theists, He didn't. It's a choice. They choose to be reviled, persecuted and condemned to Hell.

But remember, He loves you!
Ohhh, that's right. I forgot. How silly of me.

Thank you for enlightening me.
This...

This is what you get from knowing the opinion of a beauty queen.

Enough said.

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service