I thought this would be an interesting little forum game. Whether it will be more funny or depressing I can't say. I started thinking last night as I cleaned my room up for college, about my brother's suicide, and my devout Mormon mother in tears, asking why love was not enough. For  me the answer was painfully simple. Because there is no God.

So pushing away all the nasty sad bits, I came up with this idea. Here's how it works: Name one reason you know that there is no God.

Example:

Seedless watermelons- because there is no God.

Views: 494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Typical western bastardization of Gojira.
Yuck. Gojira - that's Basque to me. Therefore evil.
Funny - I thought it was that plus-sized reptile-dude!

History shows us again and again
How nature points up the follies of men.

GODZILLA!!!

I have got to get me one of those signs!!!!!
Most of the atoms in our bodies once existed inside a star - because there is no god.

Although that fact is incredibly awesome. And I think some people in the 19th century made that into a quasi-religion.
Mother-in-laws: because there is no god.
Justin Bieber and politicians, because there is no....
Traffic in NY - Because there is no God!
Hello Aaron...Yes they are unpleasant...almost to the point of discusting. However...they are another reason..."There Is No God"! Many insects...particularly flys go through this "Puppa" stage in their development. This is embryonic evolution for insects in action. Get rid of your particular infestation but at the same time enjoy the fact that we NOW know what this is. You might google the genetics work of Dr. David Suzuki (another proud Canadian) about this area.
Cheers,
Darrell
Maggot Brain?

Because this guy exists: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A-cWrs5mwE&feature=player_embedded
There is no god...
Wow... I second that. Definitive proof there is no god...

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service