I thought this would be an interesting little forum game. Whether it will be more funny or depressing I can't say. I started thinking last night as I cleaned my room up for college, about my brother's suicide, and my devout Mormon mother in tears, asking why love was not enough. For  me the answer was painfully simple. Because there is no God.

So pushing away all the nasty sad bits, I came up with this idea. Here's how it works: Name one reason you know that there is no God.

Example:

Seedless watermelons- because there is no God.

Views: 470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

eyeglasses: because there is no god
I think eyeglasses can really accent the beautiful structure of a woman's face.

Plus the nerd look is hawt.
I have glasses!! :)

(...because there is no God.)
Murphy's Law -- BTING
Donald Trump, because there is no god.

Well I cannot believe in an imaginary man with a white beard sitting in the clouds LOL next they will say Santa Claus is real LOL.

Also the world was not created in 7 days oh my so many reasons why god DOES NOT exist.

Totally agree with Richard Dawkins. 

Because the criminals are moving around all over

And the innocents are locked up.

If there were something like GOD, probably it had been ended itself.

no HITLER, no OSAMA, no border disputes, no wars, no murders, no rapes. but as all of these exist without a heck, GOD is something that doesnot exist.

Monte pirlo

Atheist and Proud

Some people, like Rabbi Harold Kushner who wrote When Bad Things Happen to Good People, come to believe in an invisible friend who simply doesn't have the traditional superpowers, who can't stop injustices and tragedies, who's apparently there just for moral support, "you are not alone", and for inspiring people to do good, compassionate things.

But we do that anyway, without needing an invisible friend.

Hey folks, Jezzy started this discussion as ‘an interesting little forum game’!

We have Phillip’s and Monte’s serious posts - because there is no god.

If there was a god why would he create humans that are faulty, or meat eaters rather than vegetarians.

The Abrihamic God is in the mind of the beholder that mimics human cruelty and frailty.

I don't understand why anyone believes that mythology as absolute fact.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service