How do I block a member in AN?  I have been added as a friend by people I don't know / never had contact with, thanks.  Silvia

Views: 1235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You aren't "friends" with someone till you accept the request.  There's a button you click to turn down the request. Or, just never click the button to accept the request. 

Thanks; I just realized it works the same as in the other sites.

OK, let's say we change our mind about wanting someone as a friend, how do we block that person?

Okay ... here's what you do:

First of all, let's say I want to block that Sylvia Saint-Claire poyson (I don't like her at all - she's NASTY [giggle!]).  On her profile there is a hot link labeled "Block Messages:"

Note the arrow (which I so cleverly inserted!) which points to the hot link.  Click on that.  Now ... What it actually DOES, I have ZERO idea, but you can certainly give it a try and see what happens.  I say this purely because I don't recall trying it on anyone here in recent memory.  About all I can say is give it a shot and see whatcha got ... then let us know, okay?

Hope this works for you, Sylvia ... and ya know ... yer not all that nasty, really! [chuckle!]

Thanks, Loren...you got me scared for a moment. LOL

Hey, I'm a weirdo, I know it!

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

tom sarbeck commented on sacha's group No Nonsense
16 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Daniel W's group Food!
27 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Daniel W's group Food!
27 minutes ago
Bruce Carroll posted videos
58 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Michael Penn's discussion MORE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
2 hours ago
kathy: ky commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago
Lauren Ell added a discussion to the group Republican Atheists
2 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service