op removed

Views: 200

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

VPLs?
I had to google on it too. Visible Panty Lines. Not really an issue when wearing Mom-jeans.
What's all the fuss? I love my g-strings. They're the most comfortable things I have to wear.

Of course, they don't offer much support, so I have a couple pairs of things that add a little lift, but you don't need that EVERY day...
I've decided to hold out for a monogrammed kilt. You dont need to be celt to wear a kilt.

Plus, who needs support when you can be free?

Just need an A|N monogram. Or a strategic A|N tattoo, only visible in a gusty wind. I'll do it if Br. Richard does.
Man, I wish I had the legs for it. Really! But we black guys just don't have the calves.
@AcesLucky,
If sports legends can show their legs on the track and basketball court, you can show yours on the street!
Kilts are post Celt.
Hydraulic things?
Hint: I'd pay $25/year to disable the ads, I have done it in the past... but I don't know if Ning makes this possible.
I throw a 20 in every few months to alleviate guilt at running ad-block
I've talked with Richard several times about trying to move the community to a more robust and usable custom back-end, but we are limited by the fact that we have no money to hire the team of coders necessary to pull off such a feat.

In my opinion, we've outgrown Ning.

But, the simple fact is that with no glowering sky-daddy to scare or bribe people into giving money, it just doesn't happen. That is a good and a bad thing.

In the mean time, if you want to support the site, I suggest buying a t-shirt. You get something and the site gets something. Good deal, no?

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service