Cindy Jacobs - controlling demonic powers on airplanes.

If you are lucky, some day you will be sitting next to this special lady on a flight to San Francisco.

"This is common sense!" - Actually, it's pretty damn close to word salad.

Views: 1029

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay ... Who The F*** IS this yo-yo?!?

Hello, my name is Carl, and I'll be your Satanically influenced atheist flight attendant today.  Welcome aboard.  Coffee, tea or babies blood? 

She would be great serving refreshments.  God multiplies them.  A great savings for the airline.

Loren, don't tell me you've never heard of Cindy Jacobs!!  She's a well-known class-A religious nutcase. 

Here's one of her famous ramblings......

Sorry, haven't had the displeasure of knowing her ... biblically or otherwise, nor do I WANT to!

ONLY if she has a multi-engine commercial rating and, say, two or three thousand hours of flight time.  Otherwise, she can munch on her peanuts in Coach and keep her yap shut.

She's a leader for the ignorant and gullible and she obviously suffers form PTBSD (Post Traumatic Bull Shit Disorder) due to her mind being a battleground against reason.

W-T-F?!! Please tell me this isn't some sort of sick-assed joke. This HAS to be Poe. No one, not even a person who may have survived having their brain removed, can that absolutely, unequivocally, completely and unalterably stupid. I could have a more intelligent and meaningful conversation with a head of cauliflower. 

Now, now, Pat ... don't be casting asparagus! [chuckle!]

Oh, my aching ass! I just looked her up. The bitch is real! Sorry for having a moment of doubt. SB. And no, my name's not Thomas ;-)

Geez! I guess I this means I can't ever have "Hotter 'N Hell" hot sauce on my wings, or shrimp diavolo, or even devil's food cake, as they are all infected with demons.  I do like asparagus. However, I wouldn't cast it before this swine.

Well, apparently she's made it onto Right Wing Watch's radar ... one of their screwier blips, for sure.

Pat,

One of my former coworkers once admired a flower in my yard, called Crocosmia.  Brilliant fire red flowers.  Attracts hummingbirds.  Then I told her the variety name was "Lucifer".  She wouldn't plant it.

I love satanic - named foods.  Deviled eggs.  Yum.

Then again, if she doesn't consider me demonic, I would be surprised.  If some lightning-strike-rare twist of fate ever results in her next to me on an airplane, I'll have to use my ipad to channel some devilish fun.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service