I was reading some of the other discussion topics but I was surprised I didn't see this already addressed. So my question is, what are your deal breakers? 

I have more than a few but some things are negotiable. However there are some absolute deal breakers. 

3. More than one small child. I'm not even sure I can handle one but I know more than one is too much obligation.

2. Neediness (is that a word?). This is usually tied into insecurity on their part. I shouldn't feel obligated to tell him he's a pretty princess everyday.

And number one on the charts is...

Bad Breath! How some people don't find their to the dentist regularly or (gasp) never floss, I'll never understand. 

Tags: breaker, deal, love, relationships

Views: 254

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it is!

My uncles were my father figures and hence, they are my ideal of what a man is. My uncles were all over 6'2, built like trees, sharp dressers and ALWAYS smelled good.

The same is true of the men on my daughter's father's side of the family, except the height.

I have been on singles sites and am amazed at what I've seen. These men are on the "market" and yet many don't try to tune up and make an effort to present showroom quality. Hell, even when they sell a car, they take it to a car wash first and will even vacuum it. AND then, they cry around about a woman should love them for them. My response is maybe a woman will love them but it wont be me.

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service