May 20th is Draw Mohammed Day in response to the big stink over the South Park episode that showed Mohammed dressed as a bear.  I hope we get some good responses here.  I'm a lousy artist or I'd draw Mohammed on his hands and knees getting pronged in the backside by a large boar.  The Prophet would, of course, have a larg smile on his face!  I'm SUCH a rascal!!

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

love it!!

The DMD page on FB is back.

If I'm seeing this correctly this fellow is an African Bushman. The males, through some quirk of evolution, have a permanent erection!
hence the name Bushman?
Hey...this guy looks familiar.

HEY! That sunnuvabitch stole my shirt!!
He picked it up here...along with that goofy hat.

Golly, I hope the Prophet didn't have to brave the viewing of any saucy, big bosomed women whilst doing his shopping in JIHAD-MART, I'd sure as hell not want another earthquake!
Thankfully, for modesties sake, all Jihad-Marts are divided into male and female sections. And of course women are required to wear the burqa or niqab at all times.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
12 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
""The search for god can only result in the discovery of something you've put there yourself." -- me"
15 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
""The search for god can only result in the discovery of something you've put there yourself." -- me"
15 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Fancy Feast and slavery
31 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
38 minutes ago
L Ross replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
1 hour ago
L Ross replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
1 hour ago
Plinius replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Fancy Feast and slavery in the group Atheist Ailurophiles
5 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service