My dad isn't the smartest guy in the world- he shelled out the money for a nintendo DS when they first came out just so that he could play brain age. Ah, irony...

Anyway, he surrendered it to me when he got sick of the one game so I ask you all- what are the best DS games in your opinion?

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

If you're at all a ready-type who likes solving puzzles, all the Phoenix Wright games are worth it, even the second, which I didn't like all that much. Just play them in order and you'll be able to appreciate the steady improvement. They're really well written, very entertaining, and hugely enjoyable to play, with some really sweet characterisation and some really fun, whacky, off-the-wall humour, even if it does indicate a totally messed up world.

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum are all really solid games, but if you're only getting one, get Platinum (since it's basically the developed version of the first two). Puzzle Quest is apparently a real time sink, but I couldn't get into it. Found it very obnoxious to play, so I didn't find it all that addictive or entrancing in the first place.

Hmmm. What else is theeeere... Oh yes, Lux Pain. If you're a fan of Japanese h-games, but wish they had mystery and investigation instead of sex, it's a great game. Lots of diverse characters, and it's really remarkably pretty, even if it does suffer from a lot of h-game tropes, without the promise of boobies to make up for it.

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service